Saturday, February 9, 2013

Buddy

Hi everyone, my name is Buddy. I'm older then most of the other dogs on here, and smaller too, but I'm still UH-MAZING! I've only just learned how to type (with a little help from Addie, my BFF) but now I'm a total whiz. At least for someone who doesn't have thumbs. But whatever, enough about me. how are YOU, the person who's reading this? Do you need a bowl of water? Um... can we go back to taking about me? Okay. this is what I look like:


Not very flattering, I must admit. I look better in real life, trust me. I am also a photographer. Here is a picture I took of my frenemy Diggy:


The guilty dog eating my food! Haha, we're actually good enemies friends. He's a cool little dude. LITTLE. Notice the LITTLE.

Here are some things you should know about me:
I like to sleep. Preferably on top of the couch cushions.
I like fan mail (hint hint)
I think I could be the next Boo.
And...
I AM AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment