Friday, February 8, 2013

Hi, I'm Finn!

Hi everyone! My name is Finn, and I am a vizsla. I am about 7 1/2 months old, my birthday is July 8, and I am about 50 pounds.I used to live in Sparta, Wisconsin, but then these people took me to a place called Arlington, Virginia. I live with my mom and dad, and my siblings. There is a girl who is ten named Molly, and a boy who is eight named Jack. Anyway, here's a picture of me when I was a puppy:
 
 

 
I was a pretty cute guy, right? I'm a lot bigger now, but I'm still as cute as ever. Below I'm going to show you a list of myself, so you can get to know me better!
 
 
 
 
Full name: Finnagin's Whiskey River Arnold Ruger O'Connor (long story)
Nickname: Finn
Favorite Food: That stuff that falls from the table
Best friends: Buddy, Baxter, Max, Penny, Pepper, Gurtie, Ranger, Elijah, and Lizzy
Fur Color:Rusty Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Favorite Colors: Orange, Blue, and Salmon (Salmon is very manly).
 
 
Thanks Everyone! My Friends occasionally will pop in and write, so you can meet them too! Bye everyone!!!!!
 
-FINN


No comments:

Post a Comment